· Team size of 6 – 3 boys 3 girls
6 a side
· Maximum squad size of 8. 1 team per school.
· Each team will be drawn at random to represent a nation in the Euros this year and will be randomly drawn to a group.
· Each match will be seven minutes, there is no half time.
· There will be two minutes between group matches.
· Points awarded are: 5 for a win, 3 for a draw, 1 for a loss.
Group stages will take place in the morning.
· Top team in each group will play in the medals competition.
· All other teams will be put into groups and play additional games in the afternoon.