Teams of 6. one team per school although you can book a team into the year 5/6 event as well
Minimum squad size: 6 (minimum of 3 SEND players)
· Maximum squad size: 8 (minimum of 4 SEND players)
· Group matches: Timed to 10 minutes or the first to 15 points – whichever is shorter.
· Matches will be 1 set
· Points awarded: 5 for a win, 3 for a draw, 1 for a loss.
· Group stages take place in the morning.
· Top team in each group will play in the medals competition.
· All other teams will be put into groups and play additional games in the afternoon.
· Players must keep a part of their body between the buttocks and shoulder in in contact with the floor when playing the ball.
Players can play the ball with any part of the body.