THIS IS FOR ONE TEAM ONLY PER SCHOOL. A WEEK BEFORE THE EVENT ( OR SOONER IF TIME ALLOWS), AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT OUT TO ALL SCHOOLS INFORMING THEM THAT THEY BOOK ON A SECOND TEAM - IF THERE ARE ANY AVAILABLE SPACES.
· Minimum squad size: 7
· Maximum squad size: 10
· Each match will be 7 or 8 minutes, there is no half time.
· There will be five minutes between group matches.
· Points awarded are: 5 for a win, 3 for a draw, 1 for a loss.
· Group positions determined:
➢ Points accrued
➢ Goal difference
➢ Number of goals scored
➢ Head to head result between the two teams
➢ Sudden death penalty shoot out
· Group stages will take place in the morning.
· Top 2 teams in each group will play in the Semi Finals
· Due to time/number of teams, there will be no other organised matches after the group stages finish.
Kit and Equipment:
· Shin pads are compulsory.
· ONLY Moulded studs, trainers or astro boots are permitted footwear. No metal studs will be permitted.
· Players without the correct footwear will not be permitted to play.
· Jewellery should be removed or taped to the satisfaction of the referee.
RuRules to be confirmed.